You already know how to eat healthfully but struggle to stick to the food plan of your choice.
Despite your best intentions, those healthy greens you bought are now rotting in the bottom of your refrigerator (again).
You repeatedly lose weight only to gain it all back again (and sometimes more).
Is eating how you cope when you get bored, anxious, or stressed? All the weight loss tips, eating habits, meal plans, and exercise routines in the world won’t help you overcome a coping mechanism that controls your cravings.
In the Never Eat Your Emotions Again series of 3 workbooks, certified professional coach Marion Holt shares her behavioral expertise for recovering from emotional eating. She will help you find:
- expert guidance to understand what you are experiencing when cravings hit;
- the root causes of unhealthy eating;
- a new relationship with food that isn’t an emotional coping mechanism;
- proven techniques and activities for engaging in active emotional eating recovery; and
- real-life situations you can relate to.
Target the underlying reasons for eating your emotions and build a life where you don’t need the comfort of food anymore. Never eat your emotions again!
- Break Free from Emotional Eating
- Beat Food Addiction
- Overcome Your Cravings
- Stop Overeating and Binge Eating
- Stick to the Healthy Diet of Your Choice
- Achieve a Sustainable Weight Loss
- Step Out of Obesity